There are more emerging micro, small and start-up businesses than ever before. Running your own company is a steep learning curve, no matter what your experience or how well prepared you are, there is no guarantee to your success.
You can however boost your odds dramatically by making your business as good as it can be. To do this you have to be the expert in your day job – the activity that actually generates your income.
Be the expert of your offering
Of course, you have to be an expert in IT, HR, or finance if that is what you are offering but what about the other functions that are essential to business development? You wouldn’t expect a heating engineer to be an expert in the security of their team’s mobile and computer networks – it detracts from the day job and is an inefficient allocation of time and resources.
Be smarter about what you can’t or don’t want to do
Sharing workloads with an expert in areas outside of your core business can save you time, money and resources, as well as offering unique and valuable insights into your business.
Learn from the experts
Outsourcing aspects of business functionality is an option seen to be prohibitive to micro and small business owners, despite the benefits being extremely valuable.
However, there is another way – working with a consultant or a coach can help you plug those skills or resources gaps at a fraction of the costs of outsourcing or employment. If you are debating whether a consultant or coach is right for you consider the benefits:
• Your own personal development grows with that of your business
• Insight to the expertise of a professional
• Knowledge and experience will add real value to your business
• Cost efficiency and visibility of return on investment
• Unique and honest perspectives
If you have a resource, knowledge or skills gap within your business it’s time to consider partnering with an expert.
“The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.” – Chinese Proverb
At Ping Marketing we practice what we preach by sticking to our day job – creating demand and opportunities for micro to medium-sized businesses.
We offer consultancy and coaching solutions to suit and support your business and your budget – our lack of packages validates our confidence that we uniquely reflect the individuality of our clients.
What we offer:
• Focused strategy – we can keep you accountable and focused on the activities that will create the most opportunities for your business
• Personal development – we will build on your successes and help you with developmental areas
• Adaptability – we deliver what you need in the way you need it
• Honesty, motivation and support – we offer honest and straightforward feedback
• Positivity – we don’t see problems, we see solutions and opportunities
Finally, if you have met me or any members of our team you will know that we are life’s natural cheerleaders and we will be by your side as little or as much as you need us.
Please call us on 03300 414 550 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.